Monday, February 27, 2012

My Hobbies

   One of my favorite hobbies is gaming. I first became interested in computers when i was 9 and I've liked to play video games and use my computer ever since.

     If gaming is my hobby, And one of my favorite games is Minecraft, so in a way its kind of like the best of the best. Minecraft is really fun because it allows me to be creative in a place where it doesn't cost money to build giant castles and mansions. Another reason why I think Minecraft is fun is because you can pretty much do anything. for example: you can go to the underworld and fight giants, or you can go fishing for chickens. Minecraft is just an all around fun game that never gets old.


     Another game I like is Spore. Spore is a game based off of evolution. You start off as a cell and you have to evolve your way to the top of the food chain. It allows you to evolve your creature intro whatever you want it to be. By the end of the game you've colonized dozens of planets and have traveled to the core of the universe at least once. Spore is a really fun game that is even educational!

     Another game i like is Myst. Myst is all about venturing to strange and mysterious worlds. You start off in a place called Relto, and you travel to other world via books in your Relto's bookshelf. You can travel to over 20 different places and solve a countless number of puzzles and codes. It is a fun game to play when you get bored.

     I hope to one day to work in the field go video games handwork for either Cyan or Mojang. Thanks for letting me tell you why video games is one of my hobbies.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment