Wednesday, November 9, 2011

what am i thankful for draft #2


What Am I Thankful For?

     I am thankful for my family because without them I would never of been born. if I wasn't born I would not be writing this and I would not be able to go to tesla or disney world. Besides, my mom and dad bought me my bike, all my toys, and my computer.

     I am thankful for T.E.S.L.A because without I wouldn't be writing this right now and I wouldnt have my own computer. I've met so many nice people in the 3 days that I've been here. I especialy love the hikes and walks we go on.

     I am thankful for Disney world because me and my family have gone there almost every year since I was 3 or 4. We have so many memories at disney and I can't imagine disney not existing. I even did a project on disney last year.

     I am thankful for my pet cat Prancer because if its ever really cold she will always sit next to me to keep me warm. Without her I would always be cold in winter and there would be nobody to eat all the cat food we have.

     I am thankful for house because if we didn't have a house we would be living on the street in cardboard boxes like hobos. If I didn't have my house i would never have met all my friends that live in my neighborhood. 

     If I didnt have all these things my life would have never been the same. thanks for reading.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment