Wednesday, November 16, 2011

what i am looking forward to on thanksgiving

     i am really looking forward to thanksgiving. first off, we got to have a week long break from school which means i'l be  able to play with my friends every day! last time i had a week long break me and my friends went walking through the woods looking for plants and bugs. i can't wait to play with my friends next week!
     Another reason I'm looking forward to thanksgiving break is that i'l be able to play lots go games. I'm gonna have lots of fun playing the wii and minecraft with my brother and my friends. i might even be able to build a giant town with my friends in minecraft. next week is going to be so fun!
     the last reason I'm looking forward to thanksgiving break is because i'l be able to clean my room so i can play legos with my dad. sometimes when he is done working we'll play legos together. when we do get a chance to play legos we usually build big space ships. just a few weeks ago me and my dad and my brother all played legos together, it is really fun.
these are just a few of the reason why i can't wait for thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment